RØDE MICROPHONE’S ‘GOLDEN EARS’ CHALLENGE LISTENING COMPETITION TO WIN ONE OF TEN ULTIMATE VIDEOMIC PRIZE PACKS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering the “RØDE ‘Golden Ears’ Challenge” listening competition (the “Competition”) you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Information on how to enter the Competition and prize details form part of these terms and conditions.
- By participating in the Competition, Entrants accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entries must comply with these terms and conditions to be valid.
WHO CAN ENTER?
- The Competition is free to enter and open to any person, except employees of RØDE and residents of North Korea, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Sudan, United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia. The Competition will be void in any other jurisdiction where it is prohibited.
HOW TO ENTER
- The Competition commences at 12.00 midday AEDT on 15 October 2019 (“the Commencement Date”) and closes at 12.00 midday AEDT on 10 December 2019 (the “Closing Date”). The period between the Commencement Date and the Closing Date shall be the Competition entry period (the “Competition Entry Period”).
- The Competition contains nine (9) quiz questions and one (1) creative question in the submission form section.
- To enter the Competition, Entrants must answer the quiz questions provided, complete the question in the Competition submission form and provide the required registration details including their email address.
- A correct answer to the quiz question will earn the Entrant points, which will be tallied at the end of the Competition for each Entrant. Entrants will be able to earn up to thirty (30) points by answering the quiz questions correctly.
- Any entries received after the Closing Date, or not in accordance with these terms and conditions, will not be valid.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
HOW TO WIN
- Within 2 days after the Closing Date, the total number of points earned by each Entrant will be tallied, and the Entrants with the most number of points will closest to 30 points will be selected as finalists. For the avoidance of doubt, all Entrants with thirty (30) points will be selected as finalists, if there are more than ten (10) such Entrants. If there are no Entrants with thirty (30) points, then all Entrants with twenty-nine (29) points will be selected as finalists, and so on, until there are at least ten (10) finalists. If there are less than ten (10) finalists with thirty (30) points, then the balance of finalists will be made up with Entrants with twenty-nine (29) points, and so on, until there are at least ten (10) finalists.
- Ten (10) winners will thereafter be selected from the total pool of finalists who, in the opinion of RØDE, have provided the most creative answer to the creative question in the submission form.
- RØDE’s decision in selection of the winners is final, and the promoter will not enter into any correspondence regarding the result.
- The winners will be notified by email specified on the entry form submitted within seven (7) days of the Closing Date.
- Each of the ten (10) winners will receive one prize package, which consists of the following:
- 1x RØDE VideoMic Pro+
- 1x RØDE Stereo VideoMic Pro
- 1x Wireless GO
- 1x Lav GO
- 1x RØDE Deadcat – Windshield
- 1x RØDE BoomPole
- 1x RØDE extension cable
- RØDE reserves the right to change the prize pack or substitute products at any time.
- An individual cannot win more than one (1) prize package.
- The prize will be sent to the winner’s chosen address, within eight (8) weeks of the announcement date.
- By entering the Competition, Entrants acknowledge, agree and declare that they are aware that their participation is entirely at their own risk and that they hereby waive, surrender and relinquish in favour of RØDE all claims of any nature and howsoever arising (including as a result of negligence) which but for this waiver, surrender and relinquishment they may or otherwise have against RØDE either directly or indirectly arising out of their participation in the Competition.
- By entering the Competition, Entrants hereby warrant that all information submitted is true, current and complete. Any Entrants who have supplied incomplete, inaccurate or fraudulent information may be automatically disqualified. RØDE reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant if RØDE has reasonable grounds to believe that an Entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions or has tampered with the Competition process. Failure by RØDE to enforce any of its rights at any stage of the Competition does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Entrants bear all responsibility to ensure that their entry is complete and legible.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, RØDE (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this Competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under RØDE's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by RØDE) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of RØDE; (d) any variation in the type and specifications of the prizes to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any prize that has not been received by the claimant after dispatch by RØDE; (f) any prize that has been damaged in transit; (g) any tax liability incurred by an Entrant; or (h) use of the prizes.
- RØDE hereby reserves the right to change, suspend or cancel the Competition, or to change these terms and conditions by notice on the RØDE website. RØDE shall not be required to specify any reasons for the changes and shall not incur any liability as a result.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia. Entrants agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New South Wales, Australia. RØDE shall comply with any laws applicable in the location where the Competition is held.
The Promoter of this Competition is Freedman Electronics Pty Limited (ABN 91 000 576 483) t/as RØDE Microphones of 107 Carnarvon Street, Silverwater NSW 2128 AUSTRALIA